For Admissions at American Christian Academy, we have these following requirements:
- At least one parent or responsible adult of an enrolled student profess a credible statement of faith in Christ and provide that via a written description of their salvation experience during the enrollment process here.
- At least one parent or responsible adult is a current member in good standing at a Christian church, and maintains regular attendance of themselves and their student at that church.
- A letter of recommendation from the Pastor of the church of the parent’s membership
For graduation, we require the following:
- An overall, cumulative GPA for grades 7 through 12 of at least 2.0.
- Passing all required proficiency exams.
- Have no outstanding disciplinary measures against the student.